Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

true story...plus more

So when I worked for dish network you would see all kinds of crazy shit. People smoking joints right in front of you, houses so nasty they smelled like hot trash with pepper on it. But the craziest shit I ever saw was this apt I went into. The customer opened the door, a guy, and the apt was set up so when you opened the door you could see all the way to the back patio. So in the living room was this life size naked mannequin, a male mannequin, that was laying in the middle of the floor, with both arms out to it's side, knees up, and flowers covering the crotch. I had to step over this mannequin to get to the back patio.  The customer felt no explanation was needed for this item in his livingroom, and to be honest I felt like if I did ask his buddy was probably waiting in the closet to jump out at me or some shit like that upon asking what it was about. I left the apt and laughed about it for years afterwards.

ALTERNATE ENDING:

As I was about to leave the customer asked me if I had any sausage seasoning in my van. I of course thought this was odd so I responded with a handful of rabbit semen that my dog had threw up earlier and placed it on the train of rabid midgets that since had been parading around the room. After we completed a set of rocket powered artificial insemination we both screamed slug fingers at the passing north american snowroach.

much like a retarded girl with really nice tits, you are a WASTE!!!


poo poo,
meyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment